Sounds pretty great right?
Welcome to the She SUPs Community Hub™, our virtual gathering place for She SUPs alumni to connect and paddle MORE.
Since She SUPs started as an accredited and licensed women's SUP adventure business in 2019 we have met thousands of incredible, adventurous and SUP-loving women during our lessons, half-day tours and overnight SUP trips.
However as our community has grown, many of our wonderful loyal paddlers have ticked off most of our schedule of hosted-paddles, and are looking to start exploring by themselves.
But they hit a big problem.
"I don't have anyone to go with"
And so that's why we set up the Hub.
The She SUPs Community Hub connects She SUPs Alumni, enabling you to explore new destinations with new friends through your own self-organised meet-up paddles.
It's the culture. With all members having come through She SUPs, our unique no pressure, no judgement culture lives on through our members and ensures that this space always remains welcoming, inclusive and supportive to all women (cis/trans) and non-binary people.
On our members meet-up paddles, you can sit, you can stand, you can kneel. Paddle however you wish, take a break when you're tired, opt out when you don't fancy something, our community is diverse and everyone is on their own unique SUP journey.
We also help advise set meet-up structures that are familiar and reflect the She SUPs vibe everyone has grown to love, so when you attend your first members meet-up you can know what to expect.
🙋♀️You’ve bought a SUP but don’t use it as much as you’d like.
🙋♀️You’re conscious of paddling alone as a female paddler.
🙋♀️You desire to live a more adventure-filled life and explore further afield by SUP.
🙋♀️ You wish you had more female SUP-loving friends to go paddling with
🙋♀️ You’re tired of figuring everything out yourself
✅ Spend more time out on the water and use your SUP more often (woo! Yes please!!)
✅ Make new female SUP-loving friends (absolutely!)
✅ Fill your life with MORE adventures (jackpot!)
✅ Find happiness/calm/boost your wellbeing (mmm yes I need this!)
✅ Gain the confidence to tackle new challenges and goals that may currently be outside of your comfort zone (hell yeah!)
If this is you, it's time to join us.
Our Annual Membership is currently the only way to access all the incredible benefits of the She SUPs Community Hub, but fear not, it can be cancelled at any time and refunds are available in the first 30 days of being a member if you're not sure it's the right fit.
But we're pretty confident you'll like what's in store...
Think of it like our very own social network - exclusively by She SUPs, with no ads or spammy posts!
- Gain early access to She SUPs Hosted Trips (before they go on public sale!)
- Direct access to She SUPs instructors including Founder Vikki, to answer all your SUP questions, needs and concerns.
- Connect with like-minded members in different regions from around Australia and join member-organised meet-ups.
- Initiate your own meet-ups to find new friends to explore new places with.
- Access exclusive members discounts for brands such as Red Paddle Co and Sunbutter Skincare.
- Join in with our annual winter speaker series & activities where we invite guest speakers to join us LIVE on the Hub to share their experiences and unique insights on topics such as SUP, adventure, wellbeing, health and fitness.
- Access hours of recordings of previous speakers in our Speaker Library and hear from World Champion Paddlers, athletes and adventurers.
- Receive invites to members-only camps, paddles and events hosted by She SUPs including our annual Halloween and Christmas dress-up paddles (free for members).
If you still have some questions, send me an email: [email protected] and I'll personally get in touch to ensure the Community Hub is the right fit for you.
But if you're ready, we'll see you inside! We can't wait to meet you!
Vikki and the members of the She SUPs Community Hub! xx
p.s. membership is annual, but can be cancelled at any time. Refunds are available in the first 30 days of being a member.